Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Moving On



There was a point in my life when I just knew that things were not going to be the way I had hoped. No matter how hard I tried. At this point, I had lost my home (bankruptcy), got rid of all of my belongings and gave a 2nd chance to the love of my life, only to realize that I had lost the feelings I had for him.

I then decided to go back to living the way I previously was, and that was living for myself and my son. And so I did.

Do you know how hard it is to live in a house with someone you love, and yet not say a word to each other? To realize that you made a wrong decision and wish you could go back at home, in YOUR home.... The home you gave up and left behind?

Even though I was in a familiar place, I was alone. And how ironic that this song came out during that time....I think this song was a blessing to me while I was going through an internal pain. I knew I had fought so hard to be there, yet, I knew I needed to get out.

No comments: