Monday, April 27, 2009
Attitude of Gratitude Award.
I want to thank Tammy from http://parentzone.blogspot.com who nominated this blog with the "Attitude of Gratitude Award." I am pleased to accept.
In doing so, I will nominate 10 blogs I feel deserve an attitude of gratitude award. Thank You Tammy.
In receiving this award, I am grateful. I believe I have expressed so many ways that I am grateful for my children, one my heart and one my soul. My children are what motivates me and makes me try harder, be better, want more and not give up. Among so MANY things that I am grateful for, today I want to just focus on my children.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude