Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Multiple Income Streams

Today, it seems most people have their feet dipped in several income streams rather than focusing on just one business. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, if you are running two or more business's, then how can you put your all into a business and expect it to flourish?

I am not talking about adding streams of income like adwords, affiliate marketing and things of that nature. I'm talking about really running two or more business's.

I suggest finding one business that you really believe in and focus on that. Put your heart into it. It's ok to do little things on the side to generate extra income. Just don't spread yourself so thin that you are only giving 10% of yourself into ten different streams. I would rather see you put 90% in one business and and leave the other 10% for miscellaneous.

Cindy Ashworth is a single, work at home mom. Providing a REAL work at home business with one on one coaching and mentoring. The way it should be! Also the owner of www.asinglewahm.blogspot.com and www.mykidsmywhy.com.

Articles written in this blog by Cindy Ashworth are the sole property of Cindy Ashworth and permission is needed for duplication.

No comments: