Sunday, September 16, 2012

You Must Have Faith

Did you dream of growing up, being married, starting a family, living in a nice house, driving a decent car and retiring at the job that you started working for when you were 18?

Twenty years ago that's where I was. I was married, had a family, owned a decent home, drove a decent car and planned on retiring where I was working. My how things have changed!

I'm forty something...now.  LOL. I am now a single mom. And I no longer work at the company that I planned on retiring with all those years ago. I have had my share of ups and downs... Actually, too many downs to count. 

But one thing never changed. My faith! Sure, there were times when it was hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But it was my faith that ultimately got me through. 

Please know that whatever you are going through right now, it will pass. As long as you have faith and really believe, you will overcome the situation you are in. You will see the light at the end of your tunnel. 



Cindy Ashworth

No comments: