Monday, December 24, 2007

My Christmas wish for everyone


When I picture Christmas, this is how I see it. There should be snow.... Alot of snow.... LOL
The trees outside should be decorated. The kids should be making a snowman and I should be making a snow angel.....There should be a little dog running around, getting lost in the snow drifts. Then after a good, long hard play (about 10 minutes).... LOL We should go in for some hot cocoa. Nothing tops a cold night off better.
This was the closest picture I could find of what Christmas is to me.

Well it's Christmas Eve. All the stockings are hung and the presents are wrapped. My kids are sooo excited. I made sure to take a few minutes out and explain the real meaning of Christmas. My son already knows and understands, and my daughter will soon enough.

My wish for everyone is this. I wish for everyone to have internal peace, lots of love, great friendships, happiness that overflows from you, and a healthy body and mind.


As I get older, I focus more and more on the true meaning of Christmas and a little less on all the shopping and gifts and planning that go into the hype of Christmas. But I do love it.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

No comments: