Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



It's that time of year to give thanks, again. I know I try to give thanks more than just on Thanksgiving.

As Thanksgiving creeps up on us in just a couple days, I thought I would give thanks right here, right now.

I am thankful for my children. I'm not sure the woman I would be without them but I know who I am with them. My kids keep me focused. I try to see things in their eyes and try to feel what they feel.

I am thankful for my friends. Old and new, you are all close to my heart. But, I'm sure you already know how I feel about you....I'll say it again, I am blessed to have each of you in my life.

I am thankful for the not so simple things in this economy....A roof over our head, a place to lay at night and the food we have to eat. Honestly, everyday I hear more and more stories of good people losing their homes and having a hard time feeding their kids. It makes me so sad! And to think, I could be right there among the many. Yes, I am thankful!

I am thankful for being here one more day... Good or bad, I am here to embrace it.

I am thankful for my readers and followers. You let me know that you must like what I have to say or you would not come back. And for that, I thank you!

From my family to yours...I wish you love, happiness, peace, health and prosperity.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: