Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Left Behind Series

I have always been a reader. I mostly read alot of thrillers and mysteries. But a friend of mine recommended " The left behind " series. Written by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye. This series started back in 1995 and the final book, " Kingdom Come " has just came out. Each book continues where the previous one left off. And they have continued to do this for 12 years now. I am sooo into this. Let me give you a brief description of the first book....

LEFT BEHIND : A Novel of the Earth's Last Days Left Behind Series Book One.

In one cataclysmic moment, millions around the globe disappear. Vehicles, suddenly unmanned, careen out of control. People are terror stricken as loved ones vanish before their eyes. In the midst of global chaos, airline captain Rayford Steele must search for his family, for answers, for truth. As devastating as the disappearances have been, the darkest days may lie ahead for those who are "left behind.

And now is the final book

Kingdom Come:

Kingdom Come is the final book in the best-selling Left Behind series. The horrors of the Tribulation are over, and Jesus Christ has set up his perfect kingdom on Earth. Believers all around the world enjoy a newly perfected relationship with their Lord, and the Earth itself is transformed. Yet evil still lurks in the hearts of the unbelieving. As the Millennium draws to a close, the final generation of the unrepentant prepares to mount a new offensive against the Lord himself-sparking the final and ultimate conflict from which only one side will emerge the eternal victor

If you like taking your reality, adding a little of the " What if ", mixing in the thrillerness (I know, not a real word). ( LOL ), then this series is for you.

I am not a person to talk religion with people. However, from going to church and maturing a little, I have NO PROBLEM telling people that I am a Christian, and I believe in God.

This series of books is different than anything I have seen before. All they did was use character names that you become familiar with, create this thriller that just seems to continue forever (12 years now). Honestly, it's about good verses evil. There, that's it in a nutshell.

If you are interested, you can visit : www.leftbehind.com and then scroll down to the "Discover the Secrets Behind Left Behind" and click on the, click on this link, link..... It will show you all of the books from the beginning to the most current.


Ok, as for this Dwayne thing. I have decided to NOT post his picture. First, what are the odds of someone knowing him by a picture I upload? Very slim,... Second, will uploading a picture help with him paying his child support? NO. I am not trying to be a mean and vendictive person. I just want him to step up and be responsible. It is obvious that he does not want a relationship with my daughter, but he can step up and be a man!!! It is now in the courts hand and I can do nothing until January, when he goes to court. I know where he is and I am ok with that. I will just sit back and once again.... Let the system take over and hope that everything turns out the way it should. Now that is very hard for me to do since I do not have that much faith in the system. I have been involved in it before and it is NOT fair and does not always work. But as long as I know where he is, I'm ok with that.....


Ok, that's all I have for now. Have a good night.

No comments: