Saturday, November 3, 2007

Do you know or have you seen him ?

So let's see..... I have been on every "dead beat dads" forum and left posts and now I thought it would be good to talk about it here.

My daughters donor has allowed the state to suspend his drivers license. He currently owes a total of $2900.00 but only had to pay $1300.00 to keep his license. However, he didn't. I know he is working under the table with a friend of his. The last I knew, (a couple weeks ago) we was still in Berea, Ohio. Now, I will go as far as giving his address as well.... Here is all his contact info: I won't display his ss # though.


Dwayne A Trsek
687 Prospect Ave
Berea, Ohio 44017.


As soon as I scan the pic of him, I will upload it as well.

I am on a mission. For many different reasons. I do believe that whether you are a man or a woman, if you bring a child into this world, you need to step up to the plate and become responsible. Why does all the burden have to lay on just one person ? And it's not the child that is the burden. It's the raising of the child. All the finances that are involved.... He has no clue what all it takes to raise a child. When the daycare calls me saying that she has a fever, I have to miss work that day as well as miss the next day because she has to be fever free for 24 hours before she can go back. And yes, that just happened to me 2 weeks ago. A few years ago, that was happening every other week... LOL

The amount of child support he pays monthly did not allow me to live extravagantly, but it did help with daycare cost, food, clothing, field trips and everything else she needed. With that gone, I have to say NO to my kids on alot of things.

Now, we did not love each other when we were together. We were dating. There were glimpses of real true feelings... A genuine sense of care. Obviously if he had displayed himself this way back then, I would not have been interested in him. But I will say that we DID use protection and I still got pregnant. Yes, it can happen.

I cannot possibly work any harder than I already am. I don't think it's right that he continues making and living the way he is used to while things are majorly affected here. He is still driving his new truck while I just soaked another $400 in my van.

So this is my mission. I want to bust him, Dwayne, for working under the table and I want his ass in jail. She is not getting support from him anyway, so he may as well be in jail.

CSEA has suspended his drivers license until he pays 3 months of child support. That did not faze him. Now, he was sent papers last week notifying him that there will be a court date January 3rd for contempt of court. If he signed for the papers, then he will be there, at court. But if he didn't, then it will take more time for the system to find him. If they even do.

I am NOT letting this go. I am doing whatever I can to help speed up the process. yes, this is a personal issue for me that affects my family. And I will not let it continue any longer than I have to.

So if there is anyone that can help.... Give me some tips.... Help me bust him for working under the table.....Turning out to be just another dead beat dad, I would appreciate it. And once again, as soon as I get his pic scanned, I will upload it.


Thanks to everyone, and I hope you have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Dwayne goes to jail, I sincerely hope that L'il Jimmy teaches him how to play Monster Rain!!!

Frrrrrrunkis!!!