Thursday, August 20, 2009

Looking In The Mirror

























What do you see when you look in

the mirror? My 41st birthday was
yesterday and as I look in my mirror,
I can see all the fine lines and the
wrinkles that are becoming me.

Each line has it's own story. Some are
happy times and some are not so happy.
But they are mine and I earned each one.

Well, I survived my 41st Birthday. (woohoo)!
Honestly, I think my kids

were more excited than I was.

My little girl kept calling me "The
Birthday Girl"...lol and my son just
kept hugging me all day....One of his
friends even came over to play and
my son told him it was my birthday
and he wanted to hang out with me..

"What"? I thought to myself. Is he
sick? Did he bump his head? lol

So we went out to eat which was
a real treat since I am the one
that's always cooking. I even stopped off and got a hair cut. Mistake! I won't go there anymore. I now have bangs. The problem is, I have not had bangs in years... Now I do and they are about 1/2 inch long... Blah!!!

They even made me a cake which was the best cake ever! And now they want me to take
them to the water park....Saying it's for me.. So we are continuing my birthday on Monday by taking the kids to the water park...

Yes. I am a little older, showing it a little more...But when I look in the mirror, I still see the 'little girl in me, just with a few lines and wrinkles....

No comments: