Friday, May 1, 2009

I Just Don't Get it!

Ugghhhh!!! I just don't get it. I have put this off for so long that I can't stand it anymore..... lol. really, this drives me crazy.

So I have this neighbor that has been with this guy about 10 years now.....She says every 3-4 months he leaves for awhile....Goes back to his ex or to someone else....I have heard this the 6 years that I have lived here.... He comes and then he leaves....She sobs and then seems to build some strength up to move ahead but he comes back and things go back to where they were.

It's not my business... And to know me is to know that I HATE gossip. I have so much going on in my life that I can't keep up with everyone else's drama..... I have enough here... LOL. Honest to goodness, I hate gossip.

So this lady tells me that her man left one more time....Something kicks in me and after listening to her go on about how she is bored without him....she was proud that she did not text him to come back....(whatever texting is, I don't even have a cell phone).....I even went and bought flowers that we could plant in the the back together to help keep her busy. Yes, she is a big gardening freak.... lol.

I tell her after a few days how proud I am of her.....I let her know how things will get better.... That she can make it on her own. She seems to get it....Believe it....And know it....I begin to feel happy for her..... But!!!

Yes, he is back.... He just pulled in a few minutes ago and staked his claim. She'll let him in.....He'll be here for awhile and leave again....She'll complain....And frankly, I don't want to hear it.

Why? Why do women continue to go back to what they DON'T want??? I just don't get it and don't even want to try.

No comments: