Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Working At Home

Working At Home may be the solution you are looking for.

So many people are looking to work at home but are not sure what is legit and what is not.
I know when I started my venture in looking to work at home it seemed that everything I found online was a scam. I had filled out a ton of applications that I had seen and then was swamped with emails and phone calls from everyone. And because of that, I went into shut down mode. I stopped looking, put my dream of working at home on hold and continued my life as it was.

Circumstances led me back into looking to work at home again. I started the process over of online searching and came across a few more scams but finally found the right position for me.
And because of what I experienced, I want to emphasize to everyone how important it is to get the credentials from the company you are considering to work for. If the company you are considering is not listed with the Better Business Bureau as a good, honest company, then run the other way. If the company is not listed period, run the other way.

By taking my time, trial and error, a lot of searching and digging, I found the perfect work at home business for me. You may have to go through a lot of the crap in order to find your gem.


Cindy Ashworth is a single, work at home mom. Providing a REAL work at home business with one on one coaching and mentoring. The way it should be! Also the owner of www.asinglewahm.blogspot.com and www.mykidsmywhy.com.

Articles written in this blog by Cindy Ashworth are the sole property of Cindy Ashworth and permission is needed for duplication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice to see your blog about working at home and you are having very ncie blog.


Part Time Jobs

Work at Home -

Data Entry Jobs