Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ohh yes, It's summertime.....

I love summer... All the carnivals and fairs. I can't ride the rides I used to, but I love going for my kids.

Jeff and I plan on taking my kids to a carnival tomorrow. The kids don't know yet. Gonna let it be a surprise, (tee hee hee).

All seems to be going well. My business is growing every day, which lets me know that I am one day closer to my goal of being home full time. When I am doing my business, I rock sooo much. I love it. Can you honestly say that you love what you are doing? If it wasn't for this, I couldn't. I am excited when I am conducting my business. I love that I don't sell, carry inventory, or do paperwork. And it's a good feeling when I help someone reach a goal that they have. It's like I helped to make it happen. And I sooo love working with other single moms..... I just identify with them since I am one.

The only thing I will say, is that if you are a person, working a full time job like myself, and wonder how you can ever get ahead, email me , (cinn2001@juno.com) I will let you see if what I am doing is a match for what you are looking for. And if it is, GREAT, let's get you going... And if it's not, then you only lost a few minutes of time.

I hope everyone has a great night!!!

No comments: