Sunday, March 16, 2008

How Great Is Our God.....

Ok,

So I have noticed something missing for a little while now. I stopped going to church. It's been way too long. I work my home business alot on Sundays and try and keep up with my blog and website, plus make time for my kids.

Again I am having to re-prioritize. But this is something I need to do.....Church is tugging at me. God is tugging at me. And I am listening.

I wanted to throw out a couple songs that WILL move you. If you are able to find these songs and listen to them, you will be moved. I have not figured out how to add audio to my blog... Bare with me, If I can, I will....So the first song is by: Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God. And if you want the lyrics, here you go..

After listening, tell me you don't feel the tears welling up in your eyes. How can you not ? I blubber throughout the whole song (LOL). And my kids remember these songs from church. They will get up and start dancing around. If you are looking for a catchy, uplifting song that can't help but get you up and moving around... Try: Newsboys - He Reigns. And you can get the lyrics here.

And the last song of the evening is by: Brian Doerksen and Wendy Whitehead... The song is called: Come, Now is the time to worship. And here are the lyrics.

No comments: