Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day To All The Moms



I wanted to let all the Moms know that I am thinking of each and every one of you. From one mom to another...... Happy Mothers Day!!!!!








As a mother, I often wonder


Will my children see my ponder


I have alot that is on my plate


But I try so hard to hide the weight





A super mom, I have to be


I have four eyes, that look up to me


I cook and clean, and joke around


I tell them stories, and laugh out loud





I strive so hard to reach my dream


And I will be there, if you know me


For all I do, is for my kids


I will provide more, than what, just is





So for all the striving moms out there


Don't give up and don't despair


You will be where you want to be


Along side of you will be your family


Yes, I wrote it.....LOL











To my kids, I love you both so much. And I thank you for showing me that there is more in me than I ever knew. You both enhance my life in a way that only Mothers know. And I am blessed to have two great kids that are so special. I love you with all my heart and I am sending big hugs and baby kisses, just from me to you........








The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

No comments: