Monday, May 5, 2008

Just A Brief Update

Ok, I wanted to give a little update for this blog and my website. My rankings are getting way up there.....( Kudos ) for me. And thank you to everyone that has found my personal blog. (Kudos) to you.

Business is doing well. There is just NOT enough time in a day to accomplish everything I want to.

It's great to have a home business that I am excited about. And I'm not pitching or trying to sell myself. Actually, we don't sell anything... LOL.. I just mean that I can't wait to get home and work. I love what I do and I feel rewarded in what I do. This is something I am making a difference in lives with. I am touching people and helping. And when it comes to other single moms, that's the best... When I can take another single mom, knowing her struggles and difficulties and help her to stand up and make a difference in her and her children's lives.

When you are looking at a dead end street, with nowhere to go.... It's hard to see your way out.
Most single moms right now have younger children that need daycare. And believe me, that's expensive. So let's say you work your 40 hours a week...You have kids to take care, school supplies, clothes, activites..., Rent, Utility Bills, Most people have a credit card, GAS, which is another issue I have.... LOL... Food, Household necessities, phone, cable....You are just having a hard time. I know that feeling. And if something unexpected happens, say, with your car..... You are out of luck!!!!!

So you start looking for part time jobs in the evening... Let's say cleaning, or working at a local store. You may make minimum wage ($7.00 an hour here). You then pay a babysitter and the gas to get there.... You walk away with a about $1.50 - $2.00 an hour..... Now you are not making anything and you don't see your kids either.....

There are legit
work at home opportunities out there... And not just what I do. It does get frustrating when there are so many scams out there as well..... The best thing you can do is check the BBB in the state that the business you are looking into is located and see what they have to say. They are what can make or break a company.

I hope you all have a great night.

No comments: