Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Woohoo To Mommies Webbies

Ok... I need to send out a BIG Thank You To Rachel at www.mommieswebbies.com

We have been working together on
www.mykidsmywhy.com and giving the website a little face lift. It's not an extreme change.... It's subtle.....And I really like it. It's not completed yet... Almost though. And it's much easier to navigate around... And the best part is, there will be ALOT of space on the main page for those of you wishing to advertise for Main Page space.

I would definitely take advantage of the BOGO pricing as well.... Right now,
www.mykidsmywhy.com banner (468x60) on ALL pages is $18.00 month.... Buy one month, get one month free....

The button (125x125) on ALL pages is $15.00 month... Buy one get one free... These prices are lower than what is in
www.mykidsmywhy.com since the roll out of the new site will happen before the BOGO end date of July 31st, 2008.

I was trying to re-build mykids website but kept running into problem after problem.... Site builders just don't seem to allow alot of the coding that I was working with. And Rachel came to my rescue.

Thank You Rachel...
www.mommieswebbies.com

No comments: