Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where has the time gone?


It's New Years Eve and I am thinking back over this past year. WOW!!! That's what I would say.

I have had a lot of obstacles come my way, but I am still here. Have you ever heard that saying "For every step I take forward, I take 2 steps back"? Well that's about how this last year has been for me.

But that's ok. The Holidays have been enjoyable. Work is very long hours. My son just turned 11 years old. (another wow). My daughter is slowly letting the girly girl in her come out. I have met new friends that I will keep forever. Along with my old friends. And I still have that strong desire to keep moving ahead in my future. To stop working for someone else and come home full time with my home business.

Time has flown by. I really can't believe it's almost 2009. Time really does go by extremely fast, the older I get.... LOL.

So to everyone, I wish you all a Happy New Year with Love, Peace and Happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy-
I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2009!!

I love your blog and hope you can check mine out too!!

Lisa

Cindy said...

Lisa,

Thank you so much for your compliment... As a matter of fact, I do read your blog.... I enjoy it as well. I plug alot there too....LOL.

Thanks and have a great one,

Cindy