Monday, June 23, 2008

Are You Looking For Local Business?


If you are in business and looking for a different way to advertise your business, you may want to check out vista print. I am only going to touch on one specific item here. It's the car magnet sign. And for about $10.00, you can customize it the way you want and slap it on your vehicle and go. Now this is not the huge signs you see on the side of cars or trucks. But it fits fine on the back of my van. And, I have already received a couple interested people from it.


And of course there is the booster. And I am going to mention their post cards. (at top of page).
They have a post card for any occassion. Not just for business. And the prices are really great. For under $3.00, you can get 20 post cards. Of curse the cards I scanned do not do justice.

No comments: