Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome, Baby Kayden


Well, I wanted to take a moment and welcome my newest nephew, Kayden. Congrats go out to my brother, Keith and Mollie. I love you both and I am excited to have another nephew. I can't wait to keep him for the weekend and then you guys can keep my kids for the weekend.... LOL.
Seriously, Kayden Jams was born on my daughters birthday.... How cool is that??? And my son was the first to know about Keith and Mollie being at the hospital, getting ready to have Kayden. Plus, my son has the same middle name.
Welcome to the world, There is alot to see
You are surrounded by loved ones
And a great big family
There's so much fun in store for you
And great big hugs and kisses too
Let me introduce myself
I am your aunt, you see
And I will be the one right there
To hold your hand in need
I can't wait to hold and see you
You are a part of me
Welcome to the world
And to our family.
We love you Kayden.....
And Happy Fathers Day, Keith!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! You are a WINNER!!

http://designedbylara.com/blog/2008/06/16/spring-contest-winners/