Monday, June 9, 2008

"Monster" Update

Awhile back I wrote about my full time job. How I needed to confront the "monster", my boss. Which I did and I even wrote about it.

Alot has happened since then. But to sum it up, I can say that we have come to a silent understanding and a sense of respect for each other. We have not had any encounters since the big blow up and she is aware of what I do at home, as far as my home business goes.

Jobs are scarce right now. The economy is getting worse. I don't want to even think about what it's going to be like in 3 years. A couple of my friends already lost their job due to closing or down-sizing. Gas is terrible. I really need to think about this. It's costing me $75.00 a week in gas to go to a job I'm not happy about. Hmmm.. LOL.... But unlike so many people, at least I have a job......Maybe I should talk politics next time.... I have ALOT to say... LOL.

No comments: