Sunday, June 1, 2008

Taking Time For What Is Really Important

That's exactly what I am going to do today. Today I am taking my kids to this beautiful park where we are going to cook out and just have some fun. A friend of mine is coming along with her kids, as well.

It's so easy to lose track of time. When you have a full time job, a home business, kids, cooking, cleaning and everything else... Time just passes. Before you know it, you realize that you have not spoke with a certain friend in so long.

I will be the mom that goes down the slide with my kids and I'll be sitting there swinging along with them. Today they will have the FUN mommy.... LOL... I am leaving work at home for awhile.

I am still learning how to manage my time effectively. It's so easy to do the same thing every day when you work from home . You do need to create a work schedule. However, I also need to check myself and do things with my kids. They are my main priority and it is more important for them to have me have fun with them.

While visiting many message boards and other mom sites, I have seen the common element that we all share. It seems that all of us single moms that are working a day job and working their home business fall into a mode where all we do is work! And I am aware of that. Which is why this year I have changed things a little.

I am spending less time working on the weekends and more fun time with my kids. They are happy and I am even happier......

1 comment:

dawntrenee said...

You have been tagged